Develop and Implement an Enhanced Customer Service Model
Trinity Alliance is a 113-year-old settlement house located in Albany, NY. We aim to provide services to the community that will support and promote healthy families, adults, and children. Our agency is dedicated to improving the neighborhood as a setting for family life, contributing to health and well-being, and promoting education and employment as a means of self-development.
Trinity Alliance is seeking a consultant to develop and implement an enhanced customer service model for guest-facing staff members. This effort will build on the agency’s 2022 experience in building a recognizable brand, which has resulted in redefined print materials, targeted social media strategies, and robust visual identifiers.
RFP Release Date: April 20, 2023
Proposals requested by May 5, 2023
Notification of Award by May 17, 2023
Anticipated project duration: 1.5 to 2.5 months
Expectations of vendor:
– Meet with key employees and stakeholders to familiarize with Trinity Alliance’s mission, approach to the work, and recent branding initiative results.
– Review current documents to familiarize with status of customer service model.
– Develop customer service model that is consistent with Trinity’s branding. Customer service model should be measurable and have defined accountabilities.
– Develop process for obtaining customer feedback and review process for such feedback.
– Develop and implement training model for staff members based on selected customer service model.
– Recommend opportunities for automation and efficiency.
Please send proposal to [email protected] which outlines:
– Your business’ abilities and experience with customer service development and training.
– Proposed timeline with anticipated 5/8 start date